The ICoTA Conference was a key opportunity for RMEC and Centurion UKRS to showcase our diverse capabilities and connect with key partners in the UK’s Well Intervention Industry.
“This has been the first event that RMEC has exhibited at since our acquisition by Centurion Group and it’s a very high-quality platform to showcase all the Centurion UKRS products and services,” said Gary Wright, Business Development Executive at RMEC.
At the RMEC stand, we showcased some of our core solutions, covering:
- OEM Pressure Control Rental Equipment
- Comprehensive Well Service and Well Integrity Rental Fleet
- Full Suite of Chiksan Flowline Products
- Vast Array of Decommissioning Equipment
- Comprehensive Well Service Technical Support
- Equipment Maintenance, Refurbishment and Recertification
- Well Integrity Support Services and much more.
“It was a great opportunity to speak with attendees at the event, and we also received positive feedback from our existing clients on the high level of products and services that RMEC continues to offer,” concluded Gary.
We would like to thank the ICoTA Europe Events Team for their outstanding support before and throughout the event and for organising a well-run and well-attended event.
We look forward to the 29th edition next year.